Under NSDC’s “Udaan” Project, Shahi Exports recruits Aryans Students

Under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDCs) project “Udaan”, Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd recruited 7 students of Aryans College of Engineering. The students were selected in a pool campus placement drive held at Aryans campus.
Mr. Deepak Rautela, Director, Shahi Exports while showing excitement said, “It was a good experience to conduct this drive in the campus where a majority of the students hails from JK. The college is providing good exposure and opportunities to its students through skill-based education”

Under NSDC “Udaan” Project, Shahi Exports recruits Aryans StudentsChairman, Aryans Group, Dr. Anshu Kataria while speaking on the occasion said that its an honour to be the part of one of the projects of “Udaan” under NSDC. He further added that the group is leaving no stone unturned in racing for the best jobs for its students exploring wide areas for the students of other states also.

Dr. Kataria congratulated the selected students and wished them the best for their near future. He further said that the reason behind this successful placement drive is a strong academic base & conduction of regular classes with interactive session.

About Shahi Exports:

Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd is India’s largest Apparel Manufacturing and Export Company with a significant business interest into Textiles. The company is hiring Manpower under the project “Udaan”. It is mandated to build employment and skills space of Jammu and Kashmir. A robust manpower of 90,000 (PAN India) supports Shahi’s 50 factories in the product development / Manufacturing.

About National Skill Development Corporation

National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), which was formed under the Ministry of Finance, is a one of its kind public-private partnership with 51 per cent equity held by private sector and the remaining 49 per cent by the Government of India. Started operations in 2010, NSDC is a professionally run not-for-profit company that includes 31 Sector Skill Councils and 150 training partners with over 2500+ training centres present in over 350 districts across the country. NSDC is mandated to skill 150 million Indians by 2022.

Media Coordinator
98781-08888