Chandigarh 7 June
Aryans Group of Colleges, Chandigarh honoured 10 successfully running StartUp’s of the Tricity on its 10th Foundation Day in a Programme held today at ICSSR, Panjab University, Chd. Mr Vivek Atray, IAS was the Chief Guest on the occasion while Dr. Anshu Kataria, Chairman, Aryans Group presided over the function.
The function commenced with the lamp lighting ceremony by Prof Roshan Lal Kataria and Mrs Rajni Kataria, Founder, Aryans Group.
On the occasion various start ups including Chandigarh Bus Routes, Little Legends, Punjabi Current, SAAK Foundation, Trideal , Matrified.com, The Rumour Mill, Soul Bowl, Espranza Innovations, Asphire.in were also honoured by Aryans Group.
Dr. Anshu Kataria, Chairman, Aryans Group while speaking on the occasion said that we see a perfect connection between India development needs and our youth strengths. “I invite anyone and everyone to become the partner in India’s Start Up India, Stand Up India and technical growth & our first step of honouring Tricity start ups towards our mission of world class Digital and technical India” added Kataria
Mr. Vivek Atray appreciated the initiative taken by Aryans under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Mission “Start-UP India, Stand-Up India and Digital India Campaign to recognize, highlight and honour the efforts of young and budding tricity Youth and Entrepreneurs who ingeniously developed Applications used by a large number of Societies.
Prof. B.S Sidhu, Registrar, Aryans Group while congratulating students, Staff and management on the occasion said that in last 9 years Aryans students has emerged successfully not only in Academics but also in innovations, cultural, sports, placements etc. In academics Aryans students have secured top positions in PTU Merit list and have done wonders in innovations too.
It is to be mentioned that Aryans celebrates Birthday of its founder Mrs Rajni Kataria as its Foundation day every year. On the occasion 10 team members of Aryans were also honoured namely Ms Manpreet Mann, Mr. Manu Kataria, Prof B.S Sidhu, Ms Kusum Sood, Mr. Navdeep Girdhar, Ms Ashima Dhiman, Mrs Pooja Girdhar, Mr. Sanjeev Kumar, Ms Mamta and Mr. Anil Kuman.
Under the leadership of its founders, Aryans was also started as the start up with one MBA campus in the year 2007 and presently the Group has 21 acre lush green campus and running 7 different colleges i.e Aryans College of Engineering, Aryans Business Colleges, Aryans Institute of Management & Technology, Aryans Degree College, Aryans College of Education, Aryans Institute of Nursing and Aryans Junior Science School.
Dr. Parveen Kataria, Director General;Mr. Charanjit Singh, Vice President, SACC Prof. B.S Sidhu, Registrar; Dr. Manjula Kataria, Principal; Dr. A.L. Gauba (Principal), Prof. B.S. Sidhu (Registrar), Prof. Tarsaim Kumar etc were also present on the occasion.
- Espranza Innovations: Espranza Is EdTech companies looking to innovate the way school children learn. iScuela was Company’s first product and has been the main revenue generator for the company. iScuela delivers multimedia rich content for students from class 1- 12. Content is mapped as per National Curriculum Framework of India, covering major boards including CBSE and ICSE.
- Chandigarh Bus Routes: As the name suggests this app is about the CTU buses’ routes. This app helps users who may be outcomers to the city to find the bus route number that will take them to their destination. this app has very beautiful, neat and clean User Interface by which you can access all the options very easily.
- Punjabi Current: Punjabi Current is a web Channel and produces 2 shows i.e 360 Degree and Selfie concept.360 Degree is the unique and new concept which is the first celebrity based show of India.
- Soul Bowl: Soul Bowl is an online grocery delivery website which was started in the year 2014. It was started with the aim of making grocery shopping easy and hassle free. Delivery is done in ECO friendly biodegredable bags, and for nearby areas an E-rickshaw is used for gathering supplies as well as deliveries, thereby ensuring that we are a non polluting entity and we don’t harm the environment.
- The Rumour Mill: The Rumour Mill is a quintessential book cafe cum adda, designed as a friendly drawing room with an eclectic mix of cuisines offered as comfort food.
- MATRIFIED.Com: MATRIFIED.COM is the world’s first free micro matrimonial site that lets you find your soul mate in a fast and secure way. An individual can register by just entering his/her simple and basic details, can send an interest request to the interested profile member and can either accept or decline the received marriage proposals based on his/her interests.
- Trideal: Trideal is the first hyper local web E-commerce portal, launched from Chandigarh in January 2012, with a sole objective to reach consumers with a whole new gamut of amazing deals on lifestyle, restaurants, salons, fitness centers, getaways and many more. The aim behind Trideal is to create value for both the customers and the merchants and make good living affordable to more and more people.
- SAAK Autos: SAAK deals in automobile accessories and modification under the name and style of SAAK. SAAK Chandigarh is manufacturing off-road products. and SAAK’s design savvy, sophisticated metal- working skills made an easy entry into the competitive automotive aftermarket world.
- Little Legends: Little Legends Enrichment Centre are complete after school enrichment providers, which was set up for supporting especially working parents. Full Time working mother’s sometime find it difficult to carry on with their careers or take children for various skill development activities. At Little Legends works to bring out best in child’s mental, physical and emotional development.
- Asphire.in: Asphire is a tailor made product for the blue and grey collar job segment with an in-built ecosystem based on retention and incentive measures to complete the hiring process while retaining the end user.